Monday, September 29, 2014

Stamp Sheet Designs for the Filipino Scrapbookers

This time, a pleasant good morning to everyone!

I would like to share Stamp Sheets Design Series for the Filipino Scrapbookers.  This has been on the drawing board since year 2011 and never thought that this could be possible at an early year of 2011.  3 years has passed and everyone saw the birth of the Filipino Scrapbookers Challenge Blog and my resting and resignation as administrator of both Filipino Scrapbookers Club and the Filipino Scrapbookers Challenge Blog.  This has opened the doors and brought me to Postcrossing.  And this year 2014, I discovered Philately.

This is one of the groups (Filipino Scrapbookers Club) I've been an administrator of and am still the owner.  The plan for postage stamps release came from when I was still only a design team member of UK-based and American-led Kaboodle Doodles.  It has been a dream for the Kaboodle Doodles team until I took helm and ownership bequethed to me.  
 
The Filipino Scrapbookers Challenge Blog has been my baby project.  The design team members are all volunteers in this group and I had to see to much of my ability to host and manage activities all year round for almost 2 years since year 2012 for the Filipino Scrapbookers Challenge Blog and managing, designing and activity coordination for the Filipino Scrapbookers Club.

For now, I only have the liberty to share my designs for customized postage stamp sheet release of the various banner logos for the 2 years the challenge blog has been up and for the 3 years the facebook group of the Filipino Scrapbookers has been in existence.

Now, sharing the photos of the stamp sheet designs
which I hope I and the group realizes soon:



 
The sketches above, the 3rd stamp sheet design above, are also my own sketch designs as part of the Filipino Scrapbookers Challenge Blog's sketch team which is also for my postcard designs printed and published under my name - Creo by Lady Katutz Designs.  The above and the chosen postcards from my works for the Filipino Scrapbookers Challenge Blog are purely for Maxicard purposes under Maximaphily which is a branch of Postcrossing.
 
I'll be looking into my Design Team Profile photo, should it be needed to include a Filipino Scrapbookers label below the name.  The design team members can follow suit and have their own.

NOTE:   the variation in the DT profile photo stamp sheet design were to show designs for each season in the year, milestone and challenge blog anniversary.  All Design Team members, I have prepared the same variation in DT Profile for the Filipino Scrapbookers Challenge Blog's sidebar in showcasing the Design Team profile and bio.


Your Kathleen B. Hernandez
also as

No comments:

Post a Comment